Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mini Road Trip

Pictures from our (Dad, older bro and my self's) mini road trip up to North Carolina. We got to fly in a helicopter, which was actually the main reason we were going on this trip, our dad had to fly a helicopter from one place to another and we were just tagging along. We stayed in a hotel (OMG so amazing!!! all sarcasm aside I haven't stayed in a hotel in almost three years and it was pretty awesome) We ate chexmix and drank tons of coffee and wore cool sunglasses and well, yeah it was just really fun and epic. PLUS when we woke up in the hotel it just so happened to be my birthday (15) and we flew home and mom had made my favorite cupcakes for me and put these cute little labels in them. Then the next day I woke up and got to have a shopping day with my best friend (sorry, no pictures of that, was way too busy trying on clothes and giggling) So, yeah, I mean, omg, it was the best birthday ever!! Here's to another year of being me!;)










Studying for my permit :)!






















                                                                                   <3

No comments:

Post a Comment